Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 2

Today I tried something new for my workout. I went with the Swedish Ball Core Method of workout. No wonder why those bitches in Sweden are so hot. What were you thinking Tiger???They work their abs off on that ball. 40 minutes worth of balancing and lifting and stretching. Crazy. I am sure that I will be feeling those squats tomorrow. Just as an FYI, I almost forgot to focus on my body tonight (mind you...it's day two) but remember at 10:00pm. Got in a great workout. Sure, I am not going to be able to sleep, but what the hell?

I did have a few moments of temptation. I asked for strength and for my lunch to sustain. God was good and granted that. A few breathes and the temptation passed. No crying children today. That is a good sign. Fruit and veggies were yummy. People were jealous of my lunch today. Someone tried to TRADE-UP for their Subway sandwich. No way...get behind me Satan :).

I did have a deep thought today. Stick with me, OK. SO last Sunday, Will & I went out with friends to dinner. We had chicken wings. One of my favorites, I must add. So as I was sitting there eating tons of little chicken feet, I remembered just taking Charlie that morning to see all the new baby chicks. He loves any animals. He pets them and holds them. And there it was...a bowl full of their little bone legs. We must have taken down a whole heard of chicken. Do chicken heard? Anyways, I had sucked off all the meat from something that was eating something else just a few days earlier. Now I would never eat my dog or cats. What I figured out is that it all comes down to personality. See, if a chicken would walk on a leash and play ball...would I eat it? Now I have to wrestle with the whole meat issue. Cows have personalities. They are really quite cute. I hate the sight of my own blood but I will eat a steak dripping in it. Where to go from this thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment